Robertson Road has three modular "PODS", a central office and a cafeteria, and other portable classroom buildings. The Golden Valley Health Clinic, Healthy Start, and Children's Center are located on Hammond Road. Each of the PODS is designed to create age and academic appropriate environments. Robertson Road has a dedicated Staff and a culturally diverse student population.
All visitors MUST report to the office before coming on Campus during school hours.
Schoolwide Recognition & Awards
It is vital to the success of our school to honor outsdanding students who have excelled in any of the many different areas that represent our school community.
Here is a list of many of the ways in which we recognize outstanding performance:
- SUPER STAR OF THE MONTH – Students chosen monthly for outstanding academic performance and excellent citizenship in each classroom by the teacher and recognized at a monthly assembly.
- PERFECT ATTENDANCE – Students recognized in assemblies at the end of each quarter.
- ACCELERATED READER – Students recognized for points earned from reading books and passing quizzes.
- MATH CLUB – Students recognized for outstanding achievement in math computation skills.
- END OF YEAR AWARD PROGRAM – Rewarding 4-6 grade honor students, perfect attendance all year, recognizing student participation in Traffic Patrol, Math Club, AR Club and Chorus.
- ENGLISH LEARNER REDESIGATION CELEBRATION – Recognizing students throughtout the district who have attained a fluent level of English Language Proficiency.